There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Knock knock.

Whoever thought that I am some kind of superwoman who can do a lot of things at the same time is definitely wrong.

I've got news for you.

Yeah, I did manage to finish an 80-page manuscript for an outside plant design of a 34,660 square meter subdivision on an exam week. That was four straight days of working on that manuscript, plus preparing for my exams and oral presentation, memorizing formulas, analyzing complex terms and accomplishing problem sets.
Those were more than I could handle.
But yeah, I got through it all. Hardly.
Don't tell me I need not do it all.
Oh please don't give me that crap.
Of course I had to do it all.

If you wanted to help all you had to do was come forward. Knock knock.
I hope you knew that I needed all the help I could get.

And now our project study has gone from bad to worse.
Please don't give me that I'm-not-interested look.
Knock knock.
We're supposed to be a TEAM.


Don't even think about it.
I am not a superwoman.
I know I can handle it. But please, you can't go MIA ALL THE TIME.


No comments: