There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

DinO-ish weekend


I know it says Saturday September 27, 2008 above but it's already Sunday in the afternoon as I write this post. I'm just taking a break from loads of school stuff that's filling my precious weekend. I'm still disappointed about what happened last Friday. I guess it hurts more when someone who's very much important to you does something to make you feel sort of left out. I think it's not fair that despite what happened, I'm still stuck here thinking if he's alright or if everything went according to 'their' plan while he, on the other hand obviously do not care about how I am possibly feeling right now.
BUT I refuse to let him spoil my weekend just because his emotional range is that of a teaspoon. In fact, I've been busy. Not just with school crap but goofing around with Ate and Pito too. Yesterday, she woke me up at 5.30 in the afternoon then dragged me to the bookstore to buy this toy dinosaur Archie saw days ago. We also bought some scrapbooking supplies, then had dinner at McDo. At past 8, we were already on the way home .

We then prepared everything for her messy, fossil-making project.

Poor DinO, he had to stay there for the night.

Pito and I had some one on one nail care session too.

Oh yeah. His nails are now red. Thanks to me. :)




No comments: