There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Superhero.

Happy Dads' Day to our superhero daddies! :]]

So what if we don't usually paint the town red during daughters' or sons' day? There's really no need for that, thanks to our heaven sent moms and superhero dads. Because they make each day OUR day. Thanks to them, our everyday turns extra special. So there's really no need for a particular day to celebrate daughters' or sons' day.

Have you done something special for your dad this Father's day? I sure hope so.
Let's kick-start Daddy's Day by showing our dads how much they are loved. :]

Happy Father's Day to you, Daddy. I wish you knew that you'll always be someone I'll look up to no matter how tall I've grown.

No comments: