There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Feeling a bit down lately, I decided to succumb to my bed's invitation to wrap me around its faithful embrace. I was about to write about the things bugging me but decided not to since it will obviously do nothing to help me feel better. Bad vibes away!

So I like to dedicated this post to my dad who's celebrating his birthday today. To this man who never fails to give us more than what we need. The only downside is he has probably spent more time being away than being at the shelter of his own home. And you know I can never thank you enough for that, daddy. But whenever I think about it I say a little prayer, thanking God for the fact that I can never thank you enough. Because with it comes my endless mission to give back to you and to love you as long as forever.

I love you.

2 comments:

ArvinGrepo said...

Awww. Happy birthday to your dad.

Cookie said...

That is so cute!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html