There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

fully Booked.

I took the day off.

I planned to spend the day with Pito. I did. But Pito has been terribly quiet for the past few days, it was driving me crazy. His eyes were drooping. He won't eat a thing and is asleep most of the time. When he's awake, he just sits lazily, looking very tired, his head slightly leaning to one side.

I am worried sick. I'm not at all used to his being silent almost all the time. I'm glad that he was starting to feel better before he got to bed. He definitely should feel better. We're celebrating his second birthday tomorrow. No kiddie parties this time. Just lunch at Leslie's with the whole family plus Archie. It will break my heart to see Pito not in the mood for some fun due to some stupid pneumonia. I wouldn't like that.

Since Pito spent most of the day in bed, and since I was still feeling tired from the long drive to Batangas City yesterday, I decided to do the famous catching up on sleep over the weekend thing. For a moment there I thought it was doing wonders but then I started to feel rather gloomy. I felt the urge to get up and do something. I bailed myself out of doing my homework and downloaded New Moon instead. I've just finished Twilight last Wednesday, finished it in fifteen hours so Archie and I can finally watch the movie after class on Thursday. Since then I've been wanting to finish all four books of the Twilight Saga. Unfortunately, since I am definitely one of the very few late bloomers who heard about the book ages ago but had just found time to read it since the movie is coming out, I had to pay the price. Now that I finally urged myself to understand this obsession every other readers have, I am having difficulty finding the books in bookstores! Now I feel like I'm in a trance. I haven't finished New Moon yet and I'm already thinking about the next book. And the next.

Yeah.
I feel like I'm in a trance.
I feel this really strong urge to click the Publish Post button right away and get back to New Moon.
Yeah. I am in a trance.
Now I feel like I would happily oblige.

No comments: