There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lo and Behold!


... the new me.
***
Yes, I am currently undergoing a transformation. Thanks to the countless sleepless nights and to the very few non-sleepless nights characterized by my 3 hours of sleep a day, I am about to become... (drum roll) a corpse bride.
Not that I'm getting married anytime soon. It's just that I'm currently dealing with a serious case of eye bags and being on my first day back to school does not contribute much on my plan to take action. There's just so much to do, so much to learn and so many things to deal with. Perhaps what keep us going is the fact that the end is drawing near and we are (hopefully) graduating!
This is it.
Welcome to our final semester. Now the only thing left to do is to leave no room for mistakes and make sure that the 'final' semester stays just that.

final(adj.)- last, concluding, finishing, ultimate, closing, end


No comments: