There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

19 months and still counting..

It's been a while. I've been busy with my on-the-job training that I did not have time to blog for five straight weeks. And the semester's fast approaching.. I don't know.. maybe next time it will be five straight MONTHS.
After completing 230 hours of on-the-job training in a telecommunications company , I spent the whole Monday afternoon finishing my accomplishment report. Then I went to school to submit all my requirements early this morning. I even had some one on one with my practicum coordinator. He asked lots of questions about what I did in the office and in the field, my daily activities, the things I think I contributed to the company and blah blah blah blah.
The office has been my home for almost a month, and coming back to school today was.. I don't know. Weird? I saw some of my classmates and it took me a while to remember their last names. Funny. I guess my memory gap's starting to affect my social life.
I'm not trying to be melodramatic but coming back to school today after quite some time was like knocking some sense into my head. We're going on our final year.. and SOON enough I'll walk a different path. SOON, it'll be about goodbyes and separating ways. Okay-- now I'm being sentimental.
What I missed most about school was my friends. I saw Ann and Ria today and all we did was talk non-stop. Each was trying very hard to catch up with each other's life. I know it was just four weeks but I bet you know how we girls are. ^^
Then I went to the mall to meet Archie. We had lunch, went to the movie house to see Speed Racer. Whew. I think I strained my eyes trying not to blink the whole time. The movie lived up to its name. Everything was moving way too fast, which was good. I really enjoyed it. Each time with Archie is a blast. And today is extra special, for this is the day WE turned 19. ^^ Hugs and kisses for you muffin. xOxOxOx


No comments: