There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Josh's lullaby


Louise and I just got home from the church where we watched SaMusikaATawa with Archie. It was some sort of variety show featuring the altar servers-for a cause, so I guess the time plus the sweat was worth it. Grabe ang init sa loob!


We went there at 6.30, bought Archie his ticket, waited outside for about 45 minutes, fell in line, went inside, then waited again inside for an hour. The show was fun BUT what happened before it started almost sent the audience home. They played this Josh Groban concert video and within five minutes people around us started complaining and yawning while some was even asking for their money back. A girl behind us said,
'Ibalik nyo na lang ung bente ko. Pang load ko pa yun!' I looked around and saw at least ten people fell flat to their faces, obviously not interested. Louise who was trying very hard not to fall asleep started playing Chip's Challenge on my phone. Then miraculously, the video was cut short right at the middle of the SIXTH song. The crowd, who took it as the end to their agonizing experience instantly went wild. Really. We were so happy, most people were clapping and cheering nonstop. How rude. We were inside the church! Anu ba?!
Before the show ended, Father joined the altar boys in singing Tanging Yaman then he took that opportunity to thank everyone for coming. Oh well, it was for a good cause, and the least we could do is to support the program as a form of Thank you for the answered prayers, for the constant guidance, and the valuable enlightenment we gain from the church every Sunday visit. :)
***
I just checked the portal for my grade in Industry Practice I. I got a 3.75. Yay! sweet :)
My head's aching due to sooobrang init. And the tub's inviting me for a long, nice, strawberry-flavored bubble bath.. Gotta go. :)


No comments: