There's a place called Wonderland.

Because a star shines brightest during the darkest of nights. Because everything can fall into place with just one warm embrace. Because a pot of gold awaits at the end of the rainbow. And because I know dreams do come true.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Been there. Done that.

I was so absorbed with office and field work for the past four weeks. I did enjoy my internship. sooobra. The wonderful people I've spent my summer with, the pressure of the non-stop arrival of SOs, the tension brought by alarms, telephones ringing off the hook, the non-stop tawanan and kalokohan that we've shared- all of these deserve to be written here.



Surely there's a lot that I've missed- a friend's grad celebration, my sister's birthday, a get together with friends, lots of time with Archie BUT I've gained new friends at the office, I had fun, learned new things, helped people out.. I might have skipped the beach and all the fun-under-the sun stuff but my time in Digitel was time well-spent. :)



Don't get the wrong idea. That wasn't easy. My arms and legs hurt like hell the day after. I couldn't even walk or sit down properly. :) But it's ok. At least I experienced being up there. The experience was anything but ordinary.



It wasn't all about the call path tracing and subscriber line testing and managing SOs all the time. It also involved some dirty work. Literally. Dirty. They advised me to bring an extra shirt next time, but I was thinking 'there will be no next time. If it's an RSS you're visiting, I'll pass.' :)


Messy, huh?!

Internship's over. I guess this is how reality bites. And it's the sad part about SUMMER FUN- it STARTS and ENDS in summer. Bye bye for now. But THANKS for the memories.


No comments: